Please say this with me:
“The devil will not write the last chapter of my life in the name of Jesus.”
On the first day of the Esther fast as I just finished prayer point number 26 of day two:
“Let every stumbling block fashioned against my Christian walk be consumed by fire in Jesus name.”
I also added: stumbling block fashioned against my career and my finances to be consumed by fire. I was about to go to the next prayer number 27:
“Everyday let the pillar of fire of the living God go before me and light up my pathways in Jesus name.”
Suddenly I heard a loud voice shouting what! I staggered and I felt and saw a black man come out of my body (like it just stepped out of me) looking scared he ran away. I knew God has delivered me of something but I don’t know what it is… “
Covenant keeping God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the places they have rejected me, cause them to call me back and fall over themselves to help me.’
Pure dynamite. I have been receiving calls and messages from people I had forgotten about. This is just a beginning. God is great. Elisha may God continue to use you.”
Please close your eyes and take this prayer in “machine-gun” fashion:
O LORD, dispatch your ministering angels of fire and war to deliver me from the pit of darkness, so I can shine for you this month in Jesus’ name.
Once again please close your eyes and take this prayer:
As I march into the month of March, I will march over all opposition and take back all the enemy stole in Jesus’ name.
As you CONTINUE in prayer, He will open the Book of Remembrance for you this month of March, according to Psalm 106 verse 4:
Remember me, LORD, when you show favor to your people. Visit us with your deliverance.
I started praying my midnight prayers and this is how I was praying:
The power that resurrected Lazarus from the dead resurrect my womb in Jesus name.
7 verses of Matthew chapter 28 capture this epic event:
1. After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.
2. There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it.
3. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.
4. The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.
5. The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.
6. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.
Come and see the place where he lay.
7. Then go quickly and tell his disciples:
‘He has RISEN from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’
Now I have told you.”
My prayer for you and your family is this:
Let evil stones be rolled away from your life and family in Jesus name.
Our prayer begins on a super-aggressive note:
“O LORD let your anger and your jealousy smoke against your enemies in my life.”