Source URL from Elisha Goodmanis HERE (you need to enter your email address to get the complete Dream Report, which is free).
ATTENTION: For Christians ONLY
40 Dreams – What They Mean
101 Prayers to Deal with Them (Biblically)
Could Your Dreams Be Working Against You?
If You Think Your Dreams Mean Nothing At All… Then Think Again… Why?
What follows is a list of some mysterious dreams that can dramatically change your life, whether you remember them or not … when you wake up.
In a few moments you will see a short list of dreams and their shocking meanings (and in case you’ve been having this type of dreams) you will have the ability to recognize and cancel the bad ones before they have a chance to manifest when you wake up.
- Seeing a garden full of fresh fruits and vegetables—This is a sign of prosperity.It means that blessings have been released for you in the spirit realm. Sooner or later itshould manifest in the physical if you are alert in the spirit.
2. Seeing dead people constantly means there is a spiritual link that you need to break. The enemy is using that link as a conduit to siphon your virtues and blessings. If the person is a relative, it means you have ancestral evil linkages to deal with. You can pray: “I recover my virtues from the land of the dead, and I cut every ancestral evil linkage with the sword of the Lord in the name of Jesus.”
3. Being arrested means you have fallen into the trap of the spirits which engineer bondage and captivity. You need to rise up with holy anger and pray like this: “I release myself from every satanic cage or prison in the name of Jesus. I bind the arresters in the dream and I release the hornets of the Lord against them. O Lord, dispatch your angels of war to hunt down my captors and take my captivity captive in the name of Jesus.”
4. Wandering around in a jungle means the spirit of confusion is at work in your life. You will not be able to focus on anything and do it well. Confusion will be the order of the day. You need to bind the spirit of confusion. Ask the Lord to send his angelic dispatch riders to take you out of the maze of confusion.
5. Bulls or cows chasing you mean that witchcraft spirits are after you. Ungodly dream interpreters will tell you cows signify good times coming. That’s a big lie. If you find cows coming after you in the dream, you better wake up and pray! Bind every spirit of witchcraft and release the fire of the Lord to burn them to ashes in Jesus’ name. And learn to be sensitive to what’s going on in your environment.
6. Being forced into marriage means you have been married off in the spirit realm. You have a spirit spouse who will fight aggressively to ensure that you never get married in the physical … or if you ever manage to, that marriage will be hell on earth. This is how the stage is set for separation and divorce that is plaguing many today. Here’s what you do: You rebuke those responsible for the marriage in the name of the Lord. Call on the fire of God to consume that evil marriage and release yourself from its consequences through the blood of Jesus. Declare that you are married to Jesus, and HE will not share you with another. After that, go into a period of extended fasting, praying Type 1 prayer points (i.e. foundational prayers … the kind we pray during our prayer marathons).
7. Going back to the old house constantly in your dream you lived in as a child means the spirits of powers of retardation operating in your family line is trying to cut short your progress and place a spiritual ceiling on your life. If you don’t stand against this through prayer and fasting, you might soon find yourself making negative or backward progress, being passed over for promotion at work, losing favor with friends and family, making silly mistakes that annoy your boss at work and can get you fired, etc. You pray: “Every altar of backwardness in my fathers’ house, collapse in the name of Jesus.” Then you quickly follow up with this one: “Let the habitation of humiliation and demotion be battered, shattered and swallowed up by the power of God, in Jesus’ name.”